The Kids in Service site was created to inspire families to participate in age appropriate service projects to help their community and beyond.
- Age Appropriate Service Project Ideas For Kids
- Activities that Teach Children about Kindness & Gratitude
- Book Recommendations to help reinforce the themes of Kindness & Gratitude
- Stories of Incredible Kids and Families who are Making a Difference in their Communities
- Seasonal Projects, Activities & Stories
- Websites and Resources to Find Service Projects in Your Area
It’s February!! Kids in Service is going to fill up this short month with KINDNESS. We are having a 7 Days of Kindness Challenge and we hope that you and your family will participate. There will be 3 winners and so many chances to ENTER.
Click HERE for details about the 7 days of Kindness Challenge.
New on the site this month you will find lots of ideas for Random Acts of Kindness to help you with the 7 Day Kindness Challenge. These include making a Kindness Jar with your children, Project Dollar Store and Project Appreciation. We also have fun ideas for the February Holidays: Candlemas, Chinese New Year & Valentine’s Day. We also put together a section for Black History Month where we share resources that focus on leadership and courage.
Our Hygge Series consists of 5 different articles devoted to inspire self care and quality family time. Don’t forget to check out the Service Project Ideas for the month of February. We also have a list of great books for Valentine’s Day and our favorite books for hygge time. If you purchase a book from Amazon through our site, 20% of proceeds will go to the Kids in Service charity of the season, LOVE DOES.
-Peace and Kindness